SENTRAL – update 1

SENTRAL at Moriac Primary School

Thank you to all of the parents who are on Sentral.  We believe it is an excellent form of communication between the school and home in regards to messages, learning and general information. We have also had a lot of people enquire about an app. There is meant to be an app coming soon, we are waiting to hear about the release date!

A few parents have expressed concerns about logging on to Sentral. There have been a number of reasons for this and I thank those parents who have had a go and others who have contacted me – it has generally been a ‘quick fix’ to get these parents on.  A number of parents have registered but have not completed the next step which is entering the ACCESS KEY once you have been approved (this is a safety measure for the school and your privacy). Please note – if you have not received an email within a day please try to enter your access key anyway as it may have been approved but the email not sent.

I thought I would explain a couple of main points in each newsletter about Sentral. Please open the attachment to view the information.

SENTRAL at Moriac Primary School newsletter update 1